Why P2P Matters Today
Consumers are increasingly accustomed to and expect access to peer-to-peer payment methods. Today almost all consumers use some form of touchless payment. Not just Gen Z, not just Gen X – everyone. Most consumers use P2P payments, and it has grown faster than any other payment option.
- More than 8 out of 10 people have used P2P services, many using them more than once a week.
- When P2P services first launched, the average payment sent was $25. Today, that average has grown to between $65-$75.
- Consumers use P2P platforms like bank accounts with an estimated $3.4B dollars sitting in digital wallets.
What Can Neural Payments Do for You?
The benefits of embedding P2P into your digital banking experience are numerous. It helps financial institutions gain trust and offer an important service that consumers are looking for.
With Neural Payments You Can:
The Value Provided to Banks and Credit Unions Is Numerous:
Neural Payments offers a simple and direct solution that is sender driven and doesn’t require your customer to download any apps. With the tools your customers need to move transactions into your digital banking software, you will:
- Enhance your digital banking experience
- Improve brand loyalty and trust by offering a service your consumers are looking for
- Lower the cost of client acquisition through brand referral
Find the solution you need for digital banking made easy. Learn more about our P2P system, how it works, and why this is a P2P game-changer that your company must have.